Canada is among the top immigration destinations in the world. This is due to various reasons including the easy immigration process, good health, and education facilities, and many research and work opportunities. There is no need to fret when it comes to choosing Canada as your work destination. There are a lot of benefits offered by the Canadian government to immigrant workers. Canada has always been a nation to hold its immigrants in high regard. Therefore, if you have chosen to immigrate to Canada, you can be confident that you have made the absolute right choice. For you to get an insight into the merits of immigrating to Canada, we have prepared a list of benefits of working in Canada. Read ahead to find out about the life of a working immigrant in Canada.
Immigration to Canada:
There are many pathways for you to immigrate to Canada like Express Entry, Student Visa, Workers Permit, Spousal Sponsorship, Spousal Open Work Permit, Investor Programs, and a lot more of such programs. However, if you are looking to immigrate to Canada in search of work, you must obtain a Work Permit before you can start working in Canada. A Work Permit is needed for a foreign worker to work under a Canadian employer and apply for permanent residence.
There are a lot of categories under which a work permit can be issued like LMIA based work permit, post-graduate work permit, spousal open work permit, work permit for destitute students, work permit for refugees, humanitarian and compassionate grounds, etc. Each of these programs has its qualification criterion and requirements and offers its different benefits. For detailed information about these various work permits and the methods of application, you can visit our website. We have given an in-depth explanation of the various pathways of immigration to Canada. Let us now move onto the benefits of working in Canada.
Benefits of Working in Canada:
Canada has a target to welcome 400,000 immigrants each year from 2021 to 2023 under different programs and at the same time also offers an immense amount of benefits to its workers:
- Assured Insurance to Employees: Firstly, it is important to note that it is easy to find jobs in Canada compared to the other countries. With the needed education qualification and experience, it will not be a huge problem for you to find jobs. After getting a job, you as an employee will be guaranteed to enjoy the benefits of employment insurance. Some of the employee benefits include benefits to the family, benefits to the self-employed, health and educational benefits, and benefits for the incapability of working due to illness or disability. Therefore, it is truly a treat to work in Canada.
- Services offered to immigrants: If you are a foreign immigrant worker in Canada and have been facing problems due to language barriers, or anything associated with the legal procedures or are unable to find a place with good living conditions, the immigrant services facilitations are always available for your assistance. Therefore, you do not need to worry about your adjustment in Canada. It is a known fact that Canada is a pro-immigration country, thus the authorities will always have your back and will provide you the needed assistance.
- Advanced Technology: Canada is a nation that is always trying to improve its technology and employ modernized techniques and equipment. Due to this, the country spends considerable attention on research and development thus giving its employees various opportunities to improve their knowledge and skills. Working in Canada will expose you to the best of the technologies. This kind of vast exposure will help you in the growth of your career. The high-quality education and the developed economic system help Canada to advance in its industrial sector.
- Work-life Balance: In most Canadian companies, the work hours are 8 hours a day for five days which adds up to 40 hours a week. Therefore, you can maintain a good work-life balance as the work hours are flexible and not overwhelming. The work pressure is much less compared to other developed countries. Extra work hours are paid. So, you can explore your hobbies without having the excess pressure of work. It is always better if work is not the only thing on your mind 24/7. The proper division between work and personal time is important to maintain one’s mental health in good condition.
- Benefits of having a Work Permit: If you have a work permit, then you will enjoy a lot of benefits. Your spouse can also work in Canada if you have a valid work permit and meet other requirements. Your kids can have access to free education in pre-higher secondary school. This is a great opportunity as Canadian education is of utmost quality and is deemed to be one of the best education systems in the world. Along with this, one other benefit of having a proper work permit is that you will be qualified to apply for permanent residency in Canada.
- Employee-friendly Work Environment: In Canada, the work environment is very friendly. Several workplace wellness programs are in place keeping in view the mental and physical health of the employees. The well-being of the workers is not compromised. Fitness assessment programs both in terms of mental and physical health are in operation. Thus, it prevents the employees from neglecting their mental health.
These are the main reasons why working in Canada is an absolute treat. However, the only hard thing in this whole process is obtaining the workers a permit. Without proper guidance, even a small error in the application process might hinder your pathway to obtaining immigration. But worry not, as we binary immigration are here to give you that guidance and support and help you throughout your immigration process. We are an immigration consultancy in Surrey, British Columbia. We offer consultation and professional help about various pathways to Canada like Express Entry, Student Visa and specialize in Working Visa Canada. We also offer a lot of other services; find out more about us on our website. We have valuable years of experience in this. We give our best to satisfy our customers and offer them the right guidance. Contact us and get access to the best immigration services in Surrey. You can book an appointment right now at our website!
Follow us on: